She isn’t any kind of hero(or villain for that matter). She is basically rebelling against her father, the african warlord Joshua Serengheti, when he took her from her mother when she a young girl and gave her up to MAPPO in order to breed Elephantmen…
Her father let the boys have their ways with her. Unable to deal with her father and the trauma Sahara escaped with a U.N. convoy.
Years later after the end of the war between China and Africa she returned to MAPPO and saw their creations and pitied them. She took part of their rehabilitation process. She is now engaged to the most famous Elephantmen Obadiah Horn,this has cause many controversies around the world; needless to say her father is not happy about the situation and vows to kill both Sahara and Horn. She currently lives in the Ivory Towers where she is heavily guarded. she manages to sneak out from time to time using Panya as her double.
In the end, she is murdered by The Silencer.
- notmyillustrationblog reblogged this from elephantmen and added:
- chrispyratearts likes this
- elephantmen reblogged this from blackfemalesuperheroes
- elephantmen likes this
- wilde-whimsy likes this
- yuuwaku reblogged this from blackfemalesuperheroes
- lady-toyano reblogged this from shadesoffantasy
- shadesoffantasy reblogged this from blackfemalesuperheroes
- beebeesmith likes this
- experimentaltimeorder likes this
- mattahan likes this
- thefemaletyrant reblogged this from blackfemalesuperheroes and added:
- stopwhitewashing reblogged this from blackfemalesuperheroes
- afrochan likes this
- blackfemalesuperheroes posted this